We recently invited our Premium Alliance Partner, Advanced Solutions International (ASI), to talk to association leaders about what they should be looking forward to and planning for in 2022.
In our webinar, Paul Ramsbottom, Managing Director of ASI, shares his insights on how associations can focus on continuous performance improvement and be a learning organisation.
To become a learning organisation, having good data to make good decisions is the key. It allows you to be agile and accelerate your digital transformation, keep driving member engagement and retention, and deliver a modern online learning experience for your members.
Given that many associations are planning for 2022, we want to ensure that you can access this relevant and timely resource. We encourage you to watch the webinar recording to hear your year-end checklist for planning for a successful 2022.
Key Takeaways for Planning for 2022
- Create an “innovation group” to test and pitch new ideas
- Use strategy as the key driver for technology
- Eliminate legacy systems and processes, and data silos
- Build a member journey map to better understand your members
- Create and test a “digital-only” product or service such as micro-credentials - digital accreditation member cards
- Consider a mobile app as a digital-only offering for your members
We hope this resource will help your association plan for 2022.WATCH RECORDING