Family Business Australia (FBA) are looking for a National Communications Coordinator to join the National Office based in South Melbourne, Victoria.
At FBA, We tailor solutions to family business members through facilitating and engaging resources and channels that promote success and foster sustainability. Our programs and products are developed to build stronger families and healthier businesses.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Coordinator, this varied position sits within the marketing team and plays a big part in delivering the FBA communications strategy and online community engagement. Your main responsibilities will be developing content for both online and traditional communication channels whilst ensuring brand integrity and social engagement. You will assist with marketing campaigns to promote state based events, national education programs and The Family Business Conference.
- Work with State Managers and Events team to develop website copy for state based events
- Work with Product Manager and the Events and Sponsorship Manager to develop website copy for national education programs
- Assist Senior Marketing Coordinator with communications of The Family Business Conference and the FBA app
- Create copy and build weekly eDMs
- Segment database to build accurate email lists
- Compile articles and information for e-newsletters and quarterly e-bulletin
- Work with Senior Marketing Coordinator to implement the social media strategy, including developing innovative and engaging social media content and community engagement
- Maintain social media calendar and deliver content across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Continuously improve FBA websites ensuring consistency of content and accessibility of information
- Assist with the communications and media plan to support the National Family Business Day campaign each year
Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours:
- Experience with CMSs, specifically WordPress and WIX
- Experience with a CRM system preferred
- Experience building eDMs
- Basic HTML and CSS preferred
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Highly developed skills in time management, setting priorities, planning and organising own work in order to meet deadlines
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to operate under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
If you like working in a fast paced environment, you have lots of energy & drive, you are willing to learn, thrive on adding value and you have the skills and experiences as outlined above, then we want to hear from you.
Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience based on the above criteria along with a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on the 15th November and only successful applicants will be contacted.