AuSAE are proud to present an exceptional Masterclass. With the assistance of Butler Pelvin & Associates this Masterclass program has been designed specifically for senior staff and board members of New Zealand Associations. This is your unique opportunity for staff and board members to work together, build the governance team and get on the same page regarding board and governance issues.
This masterclass will emphasise the importance of having a well developed Board Building Cycle. It will provide an overview and a road map to this process, discussing each phase in detail.
THE OUTCOMES - from this Masterclass you will learn and be able to implement strategies that will help you to:
- Identify and develop your board
- Cultivate and develop a pool of potential board members
- Develop an orientation program and prepare new board members for active participation
- Define the roles and responsibilities of Board and staff members so everyone understands how they are able to effectively work together as an inclusive team
- Develop and create regular opportunities for board education
- Strategies to evaluate the board performance
- Celebrate and appreciate the efforts of your board members
- Build a trusting relationship between staff, stakeholders and the board
WHO SHOULD ATTEND - CEOs/ executive offices, key staff and Board members of small and large New Zealand associations and not-for-profits organisations.
Associations will benefit by involving board members to join them. Not only will this program cover the “Board Building Cycle”, it is a unique opportunity to build the governance group into a high performing team.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of an experience that is focused on someone very important … YOU!
Wednesday 21st starting at 5 PM
Friday 23rd June 2017 1 PM concluding with lunch
Rydges Hotel Rotorua, Fenton Street 3015, ROTORUA
CEO/executive officer or key staff member $1000 plus GST
Board members $850 plus GST: NB this person is from the same Association as the CEO.
Additional staff members from the same Association - $850
All prices include, accommodation (2 nights), breakfast, full-day catering and two dinners.
This will be the best investment you can make to secure the future of your Association