About the Conference
The Leadership, Insights and Networking Conference (LINC) will give association and nonprofit professionals the insights necessary to take your strategy to new heights. Overcome daily challenges and sharpen your skills in education sessions on:
- Using segmenting to recruit and retain members
- Content strategy and social technology
- Building values to enhance your associations growth
- Making data and metrics work for you
- Knowing which member programs to evolve and which to sunset
- Leveraging technology to improve market research
- Succession planning for the Ageing sector
- Maximising the value of your content
- Insights into the future of associations
Why Attend the AuSAE LINC17?
Are you an association executive or professional? Are you serious about improving your skill sets and advancing your organisation?
The annual AuSAE LINC Conference presents a broad range of activities and events with this in mind. Our conference events are planned to provide an unforgettable experience:
- Keynote speakers ready to inspire with their expertise and experience.
- Current, relevant topics detailed in our comprehensive educational programs
- Invaluable socialising and networking opportunities
- Experience new ideas from your own events
Who Should Attend
LINC17 Conference offers numerous chances for education and networking. There is something for staff and volunteers at all levels of not-for-profit organisations and the businesses that support them.
This conference is designed to prepare you and your organisation for the association sector by providing you with best practices, education, and information you need to excel.
Don't Miss Out on AuSAE LINC Annual Conference 2017
Reserve your spot!
At LINC 2016…
- Over 70% of the delegates were Executive Officers / CEOs of associations or not-for-profit organisations.
- The conference maintained a ratio of only 30% exhibitors / the suppliers... meaning this is YOUR conference.
- Network with your Australian counterparts, 24% of the delegates.
At LINC 2017...
- 26 Topical speakers sharing new insights of the sector.
- Over eight hours of networking with your peers.
- Experience new and innovative ideas which you can take back for your conference.
Power up your smartphone, tablet, or laptop to get connected! A wireless connection is available at Shed 6 - Venues Wellington.
Get up-to-the minute information and spread the word out about the conference using the conference Twitter channel and the conference hashtag #LINC17.
Also, join in on the discussion related to marketing, membership, and communications on our Facebook page.