Do you have a passion for professional development?
Due to demand and growth opportunities, we are seeking a Professional Development / Learning and Development specialist to join our team in a newly created position.
· Apply your passion for professional development to help build the health workforce of the future
· Career opportunity to build something new which will have high impact across the sector
· Close knit, supportive, small team
· Full time with flexibility
· Make this job your own!
· North Melbourne location
· Starting date: ASAP
HISA's Workforce and Professional Advancement (WPA) Division exists to provide career pathways in digital health for the Australian health workforce. We aim to equip Australian health workforces for their participation in health’s digital future. We do this through identification and promotion of competencies; brokering and delivery of education and training; delivery of professional accreditation services; building and supporting professional networks; and strategic partnerships.
The primary purpose of the role is to support, manage and grow HISA’s Workforce and Professional Advancement (WPA) Division through operationalisation of all WPA products and services.
1. Management of professional individual accreditation programs
2. Support the creation and management of WPA resources
3. Coordination of Professional Networks & Strategic Partnerships
4. Events Planning
You will love this role for the following reasons:
· You will be working with a fantastic group of driven, committed, experienced and passionate people.
· You will have a high degree of autonomy, in a responsible, accountable role.
· You will self-manage, influence and create programs and relationships you can be proud of.
· You will work closely with the Workforce and Professional Advancement Director and the HISA team to accomplish successful outcomes.
· You will be really busy and leave work each day satisfied to know you're contributing to something substantial and meaningful that will have a significant impact across the health sector.
To succeed, you will have experience in a professional development or related role. Most importantly, you will have a real passion for doing so. You will have a high degree of administrative and project management skills with an eye for detail. You're a people person. You are a 'get things done' person. This is your opportunity to shine!
To be negotiated in line with experience. Please indicate your salary expectations when applying.
I suggest you check out the full position description, available here.
We are aiming to fill this role with the right candidate ASAP, so don't delay sending in your application. Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and impress me!